Tuesday 12 August 2008

Like a moth to a flame...

...I can not resist entering the 2009 WHW race. My e-mail arrived last night and my money is winging its electronic way to Dario as I type.

One year, I'll resist the lure and do one of the many other mid year races that I'd like to do but somehow I can't summon up the willpower *not* to enter the WHW race. ;-)

Dare I even think about setting a goal so soon? There were so many inspiring performances this year that it's tempting to think that I could do better. I know I have plenty of room to improve with regards to my nutrition which I think can make a *big* difference to how one performs on the day. I'd love to shoot for sub-22 so unless injury or some other problem intervenes between now and next year's race, that's going to be my "gold" goal.

No comments: