Wednesday 26 September 2007

My name is Tim and I am a shoeoholic

I was struggling to close my wardrobe door the other day and noted that there seemed to be an awful lot of running shoes lurking in the darkness. A quick rummage turned up this lot.



I'm sure I'm not alone in hoarding the odd old pair of shoes "just in case". Personally, I blame the WHW race. You just never know how many times you might appreciated a change of shoes during the race so old pairs get kept that otherwise would have been binned. Still, I need the space and I think I'd better get rid of some just to improve the air quality in my wardrobe if nothing else! ;-)

Nose continues to stream (worse today). Went out far a very little jog last night (3.5 miles) just to keep the legs ticking over. Fingers crossed this cold doesn't linger too long.

No comments: