Thursday 4 March 2010

Another 7.5km



In an effort to do a bit of "catching up" I did an extra 2.5km last night before bed but it wasn't a good idea. Despite plans to "take it easy" I still ended up working harder than I would have liked and then didn't sleep well. I'm beginning to doubt that I'll be able to maintain an average of 5km/day, particularly as I have so many weekends when I won't be able to row. I suspect 25km/week will be more realistic.

Anyhow, another 5km today. I found it harder than yesterday but then I had been for my run first today rather than rowing first. Can't expect a PB every day I suppose.

That's 45km total now which places me somewhere due west of Ben Lomond's summit at a wee place called Toll a' Bhruic on my OS map. Guess it'll have to do for tonight.

No comments: