Friday 5 March 2010

9 days, 50 km and...

...still not reached Inversnaid!

I realise that this is of almost certainly of no interest to anyone but myself, but hey, it's keeping me motivated to keep getting back on the rower. Another PB today although I must confess to having dropped the resistance to 4. As I've explained before, this doesn't make it easier to clock up my 5km, it just means I need to do more strokes/km. I've dropped the resistance as I'm finding that it's fatigue in my lower arm muscles that limiting me more than my aerobic fitness.

I ought to be enjoying rowing alongside Loch Lomond but there just aren't enough prominent landmarks to make me feel that I'm making any progress. Anyhow, that's the first 50km done and just another 103 to go. I'm getting there! ;-)

1 comment:

Brian Mc said...

Was it hard rowing up the hill just after Rowardennan?