Friday 31 October 2008

Testing, testing...

Well it's been 11 days since my last run when things went pearshaped with my ankle.  Today was glorious weather and I couldn't resist trying out my ankle (and my back) with a gentle 6 miler on some local trails.   I'm happy to report that the running seemed to help my back and apart from a couple of niggles in my foot rather than my ankle, everything seemed to be behaving.


For those of you who heard about the weather during the OMM last weekend, here's a little video clip that gives some idea of the conditions. 

2 comments:

The Sunday Adventure Club said...

Hi Tim, Thanks for your comment on my race.
Glad to see you getting back to it again, enjoy your running, don't push it too hard and I'm sure you'll be back to fitness pretty quickly (that's what I keep trying to tell myself during this recovery period when I'm dying to get out and do some long runs in the hills!)
All the best
Richie

Brian Mc said...

I've just torn the anterior talofibular (!) ligament in my right ankle. It swollen up like a mini purple balloon so I'm joining you in the injury camp. Boo!