Thursday 3 July 2008

A bit better I think

Well, I did go doctor bothering yesterday and she reckoned she could hear a few crackles in my chest and I came away with a prescription for amoxycillin.

Of course I don't know whether it was about to start resolving or not but last night was much better and I only had a couple of minor bouts of coughing. Still feeling a bit wabbit but that might have something to do with wrestling with a leyllandi hedge I was grubbing out yesterday and the ranch fencing I'm erecting in its place. I suppose it counts as "cross training" so despite not having run a step wince the race, I don't feel too shortchanged in the exercise department.

Finally got around to putting in my entry for the River Ayr Way race. Having spent so much time encouraging others to enter, I thought I really ought to get a move on and make sure of my own place in the race! ;-)

No comments: