Thursday 6 March 2008

It's a funny old world 2...


You remember how my phizog appeared on the back of the Loch Ness Marathon entry form? Well, it's sort of happened again. I was looking at the e-newletter that the organisers send out to previous entrants when I spotted this new picture on the right. The sharp-eyed ones amongst you will have noticed that my number is different. Now this means, not only have they chosen me once, they've now started looking though their old files for publicity shots and the best they can come up with is me, again!


Of course, it could just be very clever psychology and every entrant is getting a different e-newsletter (with their own picture pasted in) but I'm not the only person to spot my picture so I suspect they've used the same pictures for everyone.


I did wonder if I had an unknown friend amonst the organisers but they've assured me that it was pure chance and no doubt due to my extreme photogenicity or words to that effect anyway. ;-)
Think it's about time I got myself an agent!

No comments: