Friday 26 February 2010

You know you're obsessive when...

...you row an extra 2.5km just to finish at a "nice spot" on the West Highland Way. ;-)



After my normal 5km I knew that I would finish within sight of the top of Conic hill but wasn't sure whether I'd have the energy to do two and a half km more. Well after a bit of a rest, I jumped back on board my rower and I can now go away for the weekend happy in the knowledge that my "virtual me" will be enjoying the views.

That's 27,500 metres down, quite a few to go...

Other than the rowing, I'm pleased to have passed the 200 mile mark for running in February.

4 comments:

John Kynaston said...

Good going Tim with both the rowing and the running.

Enjoy your weekend

John

Andy Cole said...

Hi Tim, do you have to row down the other side now or can you just float down to Balmaha on the current?

Tim said...

Hi Andy, I'll probably be skiing down if this snow hangs around! ;-)

Fiona Rennie said...

It doesn’t seem the slightest bit obsessive to me, just a perfect place to pause, remember when you get up the wee hill at the top of the loch, turn round and take in the view for a moment, and nae stopping on the devil’s staircase until you’re at the top!